Qualitative Researcher —Indonesia office
Kadence International (Indonesia) is looking for people with fresh ideas and a great passion for the market research industry. As a market research agency, a challenging, diverse, and fast-paced environment is expected. Hence, we are a great fit for individuals who seek knowledge and greatness.
What we can offer
In Kadence International (Indonesia), you can expect to have:
- Hybrid working system
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent company culture
- Clear career path
- Intensive internal and external training
- Performance evaluation every six months
- Opportunity to have exciting agenda (e.g., business travel, annual socials, etc.)
What you will be doing
As a Qualitative Researcher at Kadence International (Indonesia), you will be responsible for:
- Drafting compelling proposals and client briefs for review by senior staff.
- Conducting qualitative data collection processes with guidance, such as in-depth interviews and Focus Group Discussions.
- Supporting senior researchers in delivering comprehensive client reports by conducting primary analysis.
- Engaging in proactive communication with clients, providing updates on proposals, project progress, and final reports.
- Efficiently managing and overseeing various administrative tasks to ensure seamless project operations.
What we are looking for
To be our Qualitative Researcher, you are required to:
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any major (Socials and humanities are preferable)
- Have at least 1-2 years of working experience in a related field
- Familiar with qualitative research methodologies, knowledge, and techniques
- Have exceptional analytical and logical abilities
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We would be very pleased if you:
- Have experience in a market research agency
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ready to face challenges and work hard towards achieving professional goals
- Commit to work long-term
How to apply
To apply, please send your latest resume to our email: [email protected], with the subject: Qualitative Researcher – Your Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.