PD – Quantitative Research
Position: Senior Project Director – Quantitative
Job Location: Mumbai
About Kadence International (https://www.kadence.com/ ):
Kadence International is a dynamic, multi-national, full-scale Boutique market research Company. In India, Kadence International has three full-service offices and seventeen field offices. We also have an extensive network of teams covering all the states and union territories in India.
About the position:
Kadence is looking to fill at APD/RM position in the quantitative Research Team. The ideal candidate would have 5-6 years of experience in managing quantitative research projects. The ideal candidate would have experience working with other market research organizations with extensive experience managing client projects and teams.
Summary of Job responsibilities:
A. Business Development and Client management
• Bring in new clients
• Writing proposals
• Attending client meetings and managing client expectations
• Making and Delivering client presentations
• Managing communication with clients
B. Research Design/ Project Management
• Designing appropriate sampling methodology for various surveys
• Inputs on creating research instruments RQ Questionnaires, DGs.
• Working within project/ survey budgets
• Guiding junior team on Managing projects – Monitoring progress, communicating with field teams, training and managing teams, deliverables & timelines.
C. Team Player
• Working in collaboration with other teams
• Managing and training juniors/interns
• Training and developing team skills as per requirement
D. Data Analysis & Reporting:
• Preparing data analysis plans
• Briefing analysis executives on requirements
• Conducting data analysis on excel, and SPSS is good to have.
• Preparing presentations on the survey findings in PowerPoint format
• Writing report on survey findings as per client requirement
E. Qualifications and Skills:
• 12+ years of experience with a Master’s degree in Management, Statistics, etc.
• Excellent abilities in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build strong client service relationships
• A team player who is simultaneously independent and energetic
• Able to coordinate a number of projects at a time/multitask