Quantitative Researcher — Indonesia office
Kadence International (Indonesia) is looking for people with fresh ideas and a great passion for the market research industry. As a market research agency, a challenging, diverse, and fast-paced environment is expected. We are a great fit for individuals who seek knowledge and greatness.
What we can offer
In Kadence International (Indonesia), you can expect to have the following:
- Hybrid work
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent company culture
- Clear career path
- Intensive internal and external training
- Performance evaluation every six months
- Opportunity to have an exciting agenda (e.g., business travel, annual outings, etc.)
What you will be doing
As a Quantitative Researcher at Kadence International (Indonesia), you will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end quantitative research projects under the manager’s guidance.
- Communicating effectively with teams and clients throughout projects.
- Ensuring high-quality, timely delivery of services to clients.
- Assisting in proposal creation and refining research methodologies.
- Analyzing data for insightful findings and recommendations.
- Contributing to process improvement and stay updated on industry trends.
- Maintaining precision and attention to detail in all deliverables.
What we are looking for
To be our Quantitative Researcher, you are required to:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any major (Social and Humanities are preferable).
- Have at least 1-2 years of working experience in a related field
- Familiar with quantitative research methodologies, knowledge, and techniques
- Have exceptional analytical and logical abilities
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We would be very pleased if you:
- Have experience in a market research agency
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ready to face challenges and work hard towards achieving professional goals
- Commit to work long-term
How to apply
To apply, please send your latest resume to our email: [email protected], with the subject: Quantitative Researcher – Your Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.