Qualitative Research Manager — Indonesia office
Kadence International (Indonesia) is looking for people with fresh ideas and a great passion for the market research industry. As a market research agency, a challenging, diverse, and fast-paced environment is expected. We are a great fit for individuals who seek knowledge and greatness.
What we can offer
In Kadence International (Indonesia), you can expect to have the following:
- Hybrid work
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent company culture
- Clear career path
- Intensive internal and external training
- Performance evaluation every six months
- Opportunity to have an exciting agenda (e.g., business travel, annual outings, etc.)
What you will be doing
As a Qualitative Research Manager at Kadence International (Indonesia), you will be responsible for:
- Actively engaging with clients to communicate and deliver research projects.
- Managing end-to-end qualitative research projects leading to valuable reports
- Creating research proposals and reports to be presented to clients.
- Leading a research team, responsible for their skill development, training, performance review, etc.
What we are looking for
To be our Qualitative Researcher, you are required to:
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- Have at least 3-4 years of working experience in a managerial position
- Familiar with qualitative research methodologies, knowledge, and techniques
- Have exceptional analytical and logical abilities
- Able to close monthly sales target
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We would be very pleased if you:
- Have experience in a market research agency
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ready to face challenges and work hard towards achieving professional goals
- Commit to work long-term
How to apply
To apply, please send your latest resume to our email: [email protected], with the subject: Qualitative RM – Your Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.